hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. How you doin'? :D

First post as of 2012 :)
Thursday, January 19, 2012



I have decided to blog again after almost an yea
r ago!
Haha, haven't really been bothered so I've decided to make a fresh start.
As it is the final year of high school for me and the big fat quiz of the HSC year for me which is pretty scary :/ I can't really imagine it..but hey gotta do it! xd
I have so much work to do because I haven't been bothered to study in the holidays because I mean why would you..its the holidays o-o
All I did was like sleep-in and pretty much watch drama and be a bum.

But gosh, not gonna lie. These holidays have gone too quickly! :(
Oh well. Just gotta cram all this crap I gotta do before school starts.
Well year 12 camp is next Monday...so keen; JOKES. Not really a fan of the beach xd
Haha, on that note. Switch outing was cancelled cause no one was responding..sigh :(
Anyway, yes. I shall end it here and prolly do some study after nearly spending 1 and half hours trying to reformat this blog and everything.
That is all for now! :)
Hopefully I'll post more often, but if I don't. I'll prolly just be on tumblr reblogging stuff :3
And oh, I have an obsession with cake these days.
Here's a pic to share! :)
Enjoyy~~









2:41 PM